Client: The Noble Flame, home goods e-commerce
As a home heating solutions e-tailer, The Noble Flame was in need of a re-brand, product page and filtering update, as well as e-communications and a social media presence.
Facilitate a new brand and visual identity to be applied across the website, e-communications and social media; establish an intuitive product taxonomy system and improve product pages.
Increased site metrics across key KPIs, including organic search, time spent on page, sales, and product inquiries.
- Oversee company re-naming ideation and implementation.
- Oversee logo, tagline and style guide development.
- Audit, analyze, and create product taxonomy and categorization for over 300 SKUs.
- Conduct research-based filter tagging strategy to improve user experience.
- Product page redesign, including 3rd party app evaluation to achieve desired results.
- Design and run Google and Pinterest A/B advertising campaigns, growing mailing list by 58% in two months.
- Develop promotional calendar and e-mail templates.
- Develop a social media content library of over 100 social media posts.
- Develop metrics and engagement reporting process and refinement recommendations.