Client: Saas Analytics technology company
Lead topic-specific microsite development within the framework of the broader corporate website. Meet visitor needs while also serving as a thought leadership platform.
Use web analytics and research to establish best practice in UX and content, audit and synthesize over 100 assets including sales sheets, videos, and news articles into a scalable, user friendly information architecture. Work with design and UX teams from build through go-live.
A world-class online destination for this particular topic within the client’s industry.
- Lead and facilitate UI/UX, design, copywriting, research and analysis (a team of 8 contributors).
- Evaluate current web metrics and competitive landscape to develop information architecture.
- Review existing content library, parse into user-friendly categories, and curate all assets into the microsite architecture.
- Oversee all development and coordination including milestones and timelines.
- Manage internal and client teams to move through reviews, final development, and thorough multi-platform, multi-device QA before go-live.