After a series of acquisitions, the global brand team was facing a brand refresh and the opportunity to better serve its internal regional constituencies.
Working as embedded member of the global brand team, the solution involved planning, prioritizing and executing on a series of high-profile global initiatives to ensure brand refresh alignment across the organization.
With a clear roadmap, the focused team was able to leverage agency partners and internal stakeholders to achieve regional alignment, design best practices and an updated global brand asset library. Supporting projects included participating in global brand research and developing a global brand dashboard.
- Design and facilitate global brand team retreat to identify goals, challenges, and priorities.
- Develop execution roadmap, roles, responsibilities and milestones.
- Work with lead project manager to facilitate and drive key refresh initiatives.
- Work with internal team and Agency of Record (Publicis) to develop new positioning and brand refresh rollout materials.
- Work with lead Brand Designers and various stakeholders to finalize global brand guidelines.
- Work with digital creative agency to redesign the global brand asset portal.
- Collaborate with lead designers to update all relevant brand files for global use.
- Work with agency partner analyst and internal analytics team to develop a global brand dashboard.
- Assimilate data including NPS, customer satisfaction, and regional data to arrive at meaningful metrics.
- Help brand team liaise with research team and agency on key deliverables and results analysis.
- Secure input and review of global brand research including multi-country focus group testing.