Client: Hewlett-Packard Healthcare SMB Division
Unlike with enterprise healthcare organizations, small and medium businesses (e.g. doctor practices) are much more numerous and have very unique computing needs.
Conduct deep-dive analysis across various channels to understand SMB healthcare computing needs, purchase process. and find relevant software partnerships.
Support partner and content marketing efforts. Initiatives include strategic software partner presentations, a quarterly omnichannel editorial calendar, and a photo shoot for promotional materials.
Brand, Content and Strategy
- Corporate Photoshoot: Work with creative director and internal teams to organize a flexible custom photo library shoot to meet marketing objectives across the product suite.
- Co-branding: Work with client business lead to develop co-branded marketing materials with industry partners.
- Analyze and assess customer communication touchpoints to develop a content strategy framework.
- Assess key marketing initiatives and develop a quarterly editorial calendar for timely content production and distribution.
- Work as an embedded team member to assist internal client lead develop co-branded presentations to key industry partners.
- Help ideate and develop software partner sales enablement marketing materials.