Client: Women’s hair care e-commerce startup
Work with 3 co-founders to bring an online B2C business from ideation to launch.
Own and facilitate all aspects of brand, digital, and social presence. Work with suppliers to create a full multi-category product suite. Additionally, manage lead generation, list-building, promotions, and backend technology oversight.
Developed a complete digital brand presence: logos, website, proprietary product, e-communications, social media presence, social media advertising, campaign design and analytics to test the business concept.
Branding & Marketing
- Naming, logos and associated trademarks.
- Competitive analysis and positioning.
- Audience definition, segmentation, and personas.
- Go-to-market plan (Use sales funnel to capture over 1000 opt-in leads to launch to, promotional planning).
- Oversight of lead magnet and blog content strategy.
- Product partner targeting and relationship management.
- Core site buildout (Shopify).
- Content development and copywriting oversight for over 80 SKUs.
- Marketing Technology app evaluation and setup.
- 3rd-party fulfillment setup and management.
- Account setup and metrics monitoring.
- Development and scheduling of over 100 branded posts.
- Oversee social follower strategy to boost follower numbers and increase engagement.